- Happy and Prosperous StartWith the start of this New Year in January, as […]
- Fundraising BonanzaABCD (UK) and Morden Family Funday On July 17th we had […]
- Entertaining FundraisingFundraising prospects in Q2 began with promising […]
- 2016 – A Fulfilling StartWhat a confusing beginning to the new school year […]
- Q4 – End of a Momentous YearFor a small and humble charity 2015 became a very good […]
To provide scholarships, bursaries and prizes to children in developing nations to assist with their education.
To increase the public’s understanding and appreciation of the arts from children in developing nations through presentations, seminars and fundraising events.
Overall the ABCD concept is very simple: children in disadvantaged communities paint or draw a picture of their dreams. The drawings are combined with photographs and stories to create a very special and unique work of art. This in turn is sponsored by supporters and 100% of the proceeds go to pay for the child’s education. It’s that simple!