Visit our friends at:
An Easy Way to Give…
Did you know that you can support ABCDreams (UK) by shopping online?
Every time you shop online via ‘Easyfundraising’ at one of the 3,300 retailers including John Lewis, Aviva, Sainsbury’s and Booking.com, a donation will be made to ABCDreams (UK) and it won’t cost you a penny extra.
It’s really simple to get started. Click HERE to go to our secure, dedicated page.
Sign up for free and get shopping – your donations will be collected by ‘Easyfundraising’ and automatically sent to ABCDreams (UK). It couldn’t be easier!
There are absolutely no catches or hidden charges. Thank you for your support.
- Social-Political Change in the AirThere has been little or no investment in the […]
- On our way back to TanzaniaAfter a lovely (but cold) winter sojourn in London, […]
- ABCD (UK) BACK IN LONDONThis year’s 4th quarter has proved as busy as […]
- Art for AfricaAs I write this the 3rd quarter of 2017 comes to a […]
- Across ContinentsOut of Africa and back to the UK in Q2 proved a busy […]
- Happy and Prosperous StartWith the start of this New Year in January, as […]
- Fundraising BonanzaABCD (UK) and Morden Family Funday On July 17th we had […]
Statement of Compliance with GDPR
To comply with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) ABCD: Art Building Children’s Dreams (also known as ADCDreams) in all of its locations undertakes the processing and storage of all data held on behalf of friends of the organisation, donors, volunteers, employees, or any other individual or party only for its own information and benefit.
ABCDreams shall never divulge, share, or market any of this data. We shall endeavour to securely and permanently delete all redundant or out-of-date data held on behalf of all stakeholders. Please indicate by email to email@example.com if you wish to remove any stored data we may hold from you.
ABCDreams has adopted a policy to ensure compliance. Click HERE to download the document.