- Entertaining FundraisingFundraising prospects in Q2 began with promising […]
- 2016 – A Fulfilling StartWhat a confusing beginning to the new school year […]
- Q4 – End of a Momentous YearFor a small and humble charity 2015 became a very good […]
- Q3 Update – Catching UpIn July, 2015 in Morden I visited Morden Fun Day where […]
- Q2 Update – School UniformsIn April, 2015 Morden Rotary Club agreed to donate […]
Overall the ABCD concept is very simple: children in disadvantaged communities paint or draw a picture of their dreams. The drawings are combined with photographs and stories to create a very special and unique work of art. This in turn is sponsored by supporters and 100% of the proceeds go to pay for the child's education. It's that simple!